Air Kee Keyboard Case iPad mini - Black
Arkëtim 100% i
– Exclusively designed for use with the Apple Mini
– Converts your iPad Mini into a MacBook Air
– Keyboard base constructed of premium quality aluminum
– Durable hard plastic cover with soft PU leather skin exterior
– Soft leather cover provides a nice, comfortable grip
– Auto sleep/wake function
– Cutouts for iPad Mini buttons, ports, speakers and rear-camera
– Built-in keyboard with special backlighting feature
– Up to 7 backlight colors available
– US English QWERTY keyboard w/ 78 scissor-switch key structure, like a real laptop
– Quiet keystrokes, dust-/water-splash resistant keys
– Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity
– No code needed for quick, easy pairing
– Working distance up to 10 meters
– Clamshell-style design opens up from 0° – 130°
– Several display angles in landscape format
– Built-in rechargeable polymer lithium battery
– Up to 80 hours of use on a single, full charge
– MicroUSB cable included
– Charging time: 4 – 4.5 hours
How to connect the Bluetooth?
Open the cover, Please switch on/off button to On.
Turn on the Bluetooth of your iPad.
Then click the combination key: "Fn" + "C" on the keyboard, the Bluetooth of the keyboard is opened, the LED flashes blue.
Open the iPad Bluetooth Search when the Bluetooth lights twinkling.
Then there will be "Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard" comes up in the searching page. Just select it.
The Bluetooth will be connected automatically.
Apple MagSafe 2 Power Adapter - 60W (for MB Pro 13" with Retina display)