- Ultra Slim iPad Pro case cover with build-in keyboard provides your iPad Pro with both protection and efficiency at the same time without compromise, turning your iPad Pro 12.9 inch into a Macbook in seconds. Built-in hinges allow the iPad Pro to tilt up to 130 degree to provide the most comfortable viewing position. Perfectly Compatible with ANY Apple iPad Pro 12.9 inch, including 2017 2nd generations (A1670 / A1584 / A1652).
- Full-size 78-key layout with X Scissor structure key cap and fast response time for maximum typing comfort and accuracy. Frees your wrist by keeping the keyboard height as low as 0.15in from the desk to the surface, greatly reduce the muscle tension of your wrist for each word you type. Recommended for editors, write down your stories or ideas any time anywhere you want as long as you have with your Raydem iPad Pro 12.9 keyboard, the slim and reliable typing partner.
- Combining both portability and structural integrity into a super slim body weighing only 1.7lb (almost the same weight as the iPad 12.9 inch), making the iPad Pro keyboard easy to carry with you. Advance curved keys layout prevents your fingers from getting stressed after long periods of typing by shortening the distance that your fingers need to travel for each single key stroke. The keyboard also has 7 Colors for its backlight with 2 brightness level.
- The iPad Pro Keyboard case is secured by magnets when you close it. When closed, it will also put your iPad Pro into sleep mode. The rubber padded clips fit perfectly with the overall shape of the iPad Pro and provides easy access to all the functional ports and buttons. The keyboard is easy to remove when needed.
- Built-in 800mAh rechargeable Li-polymer battery ensures that the iPad Pro 12.9 inch Keyboard will work for more than 300 hours under continuous use (backlit off) and stay charged in standby mode for 120 days with a full charge (3-4 hours). The 30 minutes auto sleep mode function helps to conserve battery power.
How to connect the Bluetooth?
Open the cover, Please switch on/off button to On.
Turn on the Bluetooth of your iPad.
Then click the combination key: "Fn" + "C" on the keyboard, the Bluetooth of the keyboard is opened, the LED flashes blue.
Open the iPad Bluetooth Search when the Bluetooth lights twinkling.
Then there will be "Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard" comes up in the searching page. Just select it.
The Bluetooth will be connected automatically.