- This portable active HDMI to VGA adapter connects your new NoteBook, Laptop, Macbook, Chromebook, Rasberry Pi with HDMI interface to projector, Display, LCD, TV & Monitor with VGA interface for big screen viewing. A VGA male to male cable (sold separately) is required.
- With built-in chipset, converts HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal. It is not bi-directional, only transfers signal from HDMI source devices to VGA displays or monitors. Premium aluminum case, with better heat dissipation and anti-interference.
- Support Video output in VGA: 1920*1080@60Hz(Max). VGA can only process Video signal, but this adapter additionally provids with a 3.5mm line-out jack. Let you connect this adapter to your TV or external speakers through a 3.5mm jack audio cable(sold separately).
- A separate micro USB cable is included and optional for power, which optimizing its compatibility with more devices, for example, MacBook Mini in 2014, Apple TV, Rasberry Pi, Smart Android TV Box and other devices with low-power output HDMI port.
- Compatible with Apple TV, PC, Laptop, Ultrabook, Rasberry Pi, Chromebook, Macbook, Roku streaming media player, Smart TV Box and other devices with HDMI interface. HDCP compliant, does not support copyright protected contents. Not compatible with Blu-ray, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360.